Get ready to sparkle and play in a world where Barbie reigns supreme, and mocktails come with a dash of glamour! Our Barbie-inspired mocktail recipe is as fun as it is fabulous. Nutritionist, Cassie Slaney, has used Edenvale’s Sparkling Cuvee to create the ultimate Barbie-themed mocktail adventure.
Join us as we jump on the Barbie-train, because we're about to mix up a concoction that's bursting with colour, fizz, and a sprinkle of childhood nostalgia, all while keeping things refreshingly healthy.
Gather your favourite dolls, put on your glittery high heels, and let's dive into a mocktail experience that's as playful as it is delicious!
Barbie Bellini Mocktail
- 1 teaspoon of ripe strawberries
- 2 teaspoons peach purée
- Edenvale Sparkling Cuvée
- 1/4 tsp pink cocktail glitter
Optional: lemon wedge and pink sugar for the glass rim
- In a tall glass, use a lemon wedge around the rim to act as a glue and dip it into pink sugar.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces, and add to the glass. Use the back of a spoon to mash the strawberries.
- Add the peach purée and sparkling cuvée and mix well.
- Add the pink cocktail glitter and mix well to combine. Top with more sparkling cuvée and enjoy!
So, next time you're in the mood for a bubbly escapade, remember that you can sparkle, play, and toast to wellness all at once with the Barbie Bellini Mocktail! Here’s to embracing all the pink, celebrating the glamorous and toasting to a mocktail journey that’s both delicious and nostalgic.