As the festive season approaches, anticipation and excitement is building for the gatherings that define the holidays. And, because every celebration deserves a touch of elegance, we think this Christmas Bellini, crafted by Natalie Battaglia (The Mindful Mocktail) with our Edenvale Sparkling Cuvee non-alcoholic sparkling wine, is the perfect way to bring the sparkle!
This easy, delicious, and non-alcoholic mocktail recipe ensures everyone can partake in the merriment without compromising on flavour or sophistication. It’s one of our favourite Christmas Mocktail Recipes.
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 2 parts Edenvale Sparkling Cuvee
- Splash of apple juice or cider
- Start by pouring one part cranberry juice into a champagne flute. The rich red hue sets the stage for a drink that captures the spirit of the season.
- Add two parts Edenvale Sparkling Cuvee to the mix, to add the effervescence and authentic wine flavour, just minus the alcohol!
- Finish your Christmas Bellini with a crisp splash of apple juice or cider.
- Complete the presentation by garnishing your mocktail with sugared rosemary and cranberries for a festive finishing touch!
All that’s left to do is to raise your glass, toast to the festivities, and drink up!
Cheers, and enjoy our Edenvale Mocktail Recipes made with our premium alcohol-removed wines.